With updated LA County health and saftey guidelines we have revised our protocols in order to allign with Local Government. We ask that you would continue to assess your level of comfort as we have plenty of options for how you can safely and comfortably join us in service.
- Seat savers are available at the entrances to allow for distancing between families but are not required.
- Masks are now not required for all fully vaccinated individuals.
- We’ll enter through the front door (handicapped drop-off and entrance available in the small parking lot on Tyrone Ave). And we’ll provide clear instructions for directions and exiting.
- Courtyard seating is still available for those who may not feel comfortable indoors
- Each worship space will be cleared and disinfected before the next service.
We’re looking forward to seeing you and worshipping together on Sunday!