[biblegateway passage=”Matthew 2:1-12″]
The Genealogy of Jesus the Messiah – [biblegateway passage=”Matthew 1:1-16″] (NIV)
- Abraham – Lied about Sarah
- Issac – was blessed
- Jacob – called deceiver
- Joseph – Jacob’s favorite
- Tamar – Daughter in Law, became a prostitute to her father in law
- Salmon – married Rahab, a non Jew and harlot because she helped the spies
- Boaz – married Ruth, a despised Moabites
- David – took Bathsheba as a wife when she was already married, then had her husband killed.
- Solomon – son of Bathsheba
- Rehoboam – messed up the Israelites so much that the kingdom split.
[biblegateway passage=”Romans 3:23″]